Our evidence-based podiatrist strives to ensure that enhanced client outcomes are regularly achieved, through individually tailored treatment plans, based on up-to-date assessment protocols.
- We have a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and lower limb problem.
- Detailed biomechanical assessments and gait analysis.
- Experience in sporting shoe and orthotic prescription.
- APodA (Australian Podiatry Association) approved sterilisation techniques for patient safety.
- Ample parking adjacent to Cardinia Road train station
- Easy access from Pakenham, officer and Berwick via Freeway.
- Podiatrist graduated from Australian Podiatry Schools, ensuring you receive the best possible treatment.
At Podiatrykinetic you will find a warm and friendly environment providing you with the most current and advanced treatments, enhanced by cutting edge research. Our goal is help you perform at your best and get back to the activity or sports you love sooner and free of pain.
Our podiatrist Janelle Kim is focused on helping you achieve your best through personalised podiatry services integrated with individually tailored rehabilitation programs.
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registered Podiatrist, member of the Australian Podiatry Association (APodA).
Provides Services To:
Adults, Adolescents, Children and Elderly
- Eastern Health – Box hill hospital : wound management and vascular foot clinics,
- Eastern Health – Maroondah hospital, Peter James Centre : General podiatric care and high risk foot clinics
- Merri Community Health Servics – general podiatric care, diabetes foot eduation, footwear education
- South East Podiatry
- ‘Fit Technician’ at Athlete’s Foot
Areas of Interest:
- Diabetic foot care
- Footwear assessment and prescription / education
- Plantar heel pain
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Ingrown toenail surgeries (wedge resection)
- Sports injury
Diabetic Footcare & Assessments
Examining the feet can offer important clues to diabetic foot health. Your podiatrist can monitor your nerve, blood vessel and foot health, which allows for early intervention and appropriate specialist referral.
Footwear Analysis & Advice
One of the most common questions we get asked is about footwear. There are many different brands and types of shoes, made for all different functions and fits.
Paediatric Screening, Assessment & Treatment
Assessment of children’s feet is essential as the intervention at the correct time may help to avoid lower leg and foot problems later on in life. We assess and treat children of all ages
Ingrown Toenail Surgeries
We also perform the treatment or removal of ingrown toenails using local anaesthetics
Biomechanical Assessment & Gait Analysis
A procedure that involves an assessment of your biomechanics while walking and/or running.