Musculoskeletal physiotherapist, member of APA, member of MSK group of APA
- UQ (University of Queensland) Musculoskeletal and Sports Injury Clinic
- Neurology & General Rehab – Community Base(public) at Transition Care Program (TCP)
- Acute Care Cardiorespiratory (private) at Mater Private Hospital
- Aged care– Community Base (public) at Blue Care Allied Health
- Musculoskeletal Outpatients (public) / Neurology & General Rehab – Ward base at The Prince Charles Hospital
- Sports trainer at twelve9teen sports physiotherapy for adolescents
- First aid, management of acute sports injuries for a local rugby club (Brisbane South) & AFL club (Brisbane Mayne)
- Vivir healthcare – residential aged care
Kay Kim has been working as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist and experienced various fields encompassing public/private hospital (outpatient, respiratory, orthopedic, neurology), nursing home, and community health.
Main treatment models used for muskulo skeletal condition includes Cognitive functional therapy by Peter O’sullivan, Mulligan concept, Maitland’s spinal manual therapy, Motor-control retraining for lumbo-pelvic rhythm, and clinical Pilates.